[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Real estate developers apply for LIHTCs by preparing an application that is responsive to the state's Qualified Allocation Plan (QAP) for the tax credit program.
What does QAP stand for?
QAP stands for Qualified Allocation Plan (housing tax credit program)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QAP
We have 37 other meanings of QAP in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Assured Office Machines (Green Bay, WI)
- Quantitative Analysis and Operations Management (University of Cincinnati College of Business; Ohio)
- Quantitative Approaches in Object-Oriented Software Engineering (conference)
- Quality Assurance Operating Procedure
- Quantitative Amplification of Single-Stranded DNA
- QoS Access Point
- Quad Arithmetic Processor
- Quadratic Assignment Problem
- Quadripartite Advisory Publication
- Qualification and Acceptance Program
- Qualified Armed Posseman
- Quality Action Plan (various organizations)
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- Quality Assurance Plan
- Quality Assurance Procedure
- Quality Assurance Program
- Quality Assurance Protocol
- Quality Assurance Provision
- Questionable Alternative Practices (alternative medicine)
- Queue Adjustment Policy
Samples in periodicals archive:
During funding rounds, developers apply competitively to HPD for allocations of tax credits, which are awarded based on selection criteria specified in the City's Qualified Allocation Plan.
Applications will be reviewed for completeness, feasibility, and the extent to which they meet the threshold and competitive selection criteria contained in HPD's 2003 Low Income Housing Tax Credit Qualified Allocation Plan, which is available on nyc.