She former served as professor of Military Science at the Quaid-e-Azam University.
What does QAU stand for?
QAU stands for Quaid-e-Azam University (Islamabad, Pakistan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QAU
We have 1 other meaning of QAU in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Assurance Test System
- Quality Assurance Tracking Sheet
- Quality At the Source
- Quality Audit Tracking System (Lyons Information Systems, Inc.; Raleigh, NC)
- Queensland Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education Consultative Committee
- Queensland Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Police (Queensland, Australia)
- Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology (US DHS)
- Quincy Access Television (Quincy, Massachusetts)
- Quilting Around the World (web community)
- Quality-Adjusted Tooth Year
- Quality Assurance Unit
- Quality Assurance and Utilization Review (also seen as QA-UR, QA/UR and UR/QA)
- Quadricuspid Aortic Valve (congenital anomaly)
- Quality Assurance and Validation (Research Councils UK)
- Quality Assurance and Verification (Ireland)
- Quality Audit of Vendor
- Quality Audit Visit
- Querosene de Aviação (aviation fuel)
- Qui Annis Vixit (Latin: Who Lived (insert number) Years, epigraphy)
- Quiet Automatic Volume Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
Government is making a regulator instead of university as according to the bill all the public and private sector medical colleges functioning in federal capital Islamabad as well as medical faculty of Quaid-e-Azam University will automatically be deactivated and become the part of the new university , with the formation of Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University.
Quaid-e-Azam University (QAU) Vice Chancellor (VC) Prof Dr Masoom Yaseenzai, who was the chief guest, inaugurated the exhibition.
ISLAMABAD, May 04, 2011 (Balochistan Times): Quaid-i-Azam University Alumni Association Pakistan has awarded fifteen need-based scholarships for the students of the Quaid-e-Azam University (QAU) Islamabad.
ISLAMABAD, October 23, 2011 (Frontier Star): A student of Quaid-e-Azam University has been killed by a speedy vehicle in front of the National Institute of Pakistan Studies (NIPS) here in the woo hours of Saturday night.
ISLAMABAD, May 03, 2011 (Balochistan Times): Twenty two scholarships have been allocated to the Quaid-e-Azam University (QAU), Islamabad, under a recent agreement signed between USAID and Higher Education Commission for the MBA session 2011.
ISLAMABAD, May 03, 2011 (Balochistan Times): Higher Education Commission has awarded twenty two need-based scholarships to the Quaid-e-Azam University (QAU), Islamabad for the MBA session 2011.
ISLAMABAD, May 03, 2011 (Frontier Star): Twenty two scholarships have been allocated to the Quaid-e-Azam University (QAU), Islamabad, under a recent agreement signed between USAID and Higher Education Commission for the MBA session 2011.