Quadruple bottom line sustainability, with climate the new, game changing one, integrated with social, environmental and economic balance.
What does QBL stand for?
QBL stands for Quadruple Bottom Line (management principle)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QBL
We have 9 other meanings of QBL in our Acronym Attic
- Quebec Biotechnology Innovation Centre (est. 1995)
- Queensland Bus Industry Council (Australia)
- queries based on image content
- Query By Image Content
- Quick Before It Melts (blog; qbim.blogspot.com)
- Queensland Building Information System (Australia)
- Qualified Bit
- Quantum bit (system with two basis states)
- Quantum Bit Induction Technology, Inc.
- Query By Keyword
- Quaker Bolivia Link (UK)
- Qualified Bidders List
- Qualifizierungszentrum Bergisch Land (German: Training Center Bergisch Land; Bergisches Land, Germany)
- Quality Boat Lifts, Inc. (Fort Myers, FL)
- Questionable Bone Loss
- Quadruple Bottom Line Reporting
- Quasi-Bayes Linear Regression (algorithm)
- Quad Band Memory (type of DDR RAM)
- Quail Breast Muscle Myosin
- Qualitative Business Methods
Samples in periodicals archive:
This could mean simply ensuring the highest standards in normal business practices, persuading the company to consider a quadruple bottom line which includes a high degree of corporate responsibility and spirituality or supporting a colleague who would like to establish a dedicated prayer room.
SPIRITUAL TALKS THE Quadruple Bottom Line - Spiritual is the title of the latest Tuesday Talk at St Philip's Cathedral - from 1.