EMG frequency content changes with increasing force and during fatigue in the quadriceps femoris muscle of men and women.
What does QFM stand for?
QFM stands for Quadriceps Femoris Muscle (anatomy)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QFM
We have 13 other meanings of QFM in our Acronym Attic
- Queensland Furnishing Industry Superannuation Trust (Australia)
- Queensland Fisheries Joint Authority (Australia)
- Quality for Life
- Quantum Fishing League
- Quebec Federation of Labour (Canada)
- Queensland Football League
- Quoted for Lies (internet slang)
- Quad Fiber Loop Converter
- Quota Flow Control (Procedures)
- Qualified Foreign Limited Partnership (Chinese private equity)
- Qualification Flight Model
- Qualifying Fund Manager (UK)
- Quality Facility Management
- Quantitative Flow Measurement (cardiology)
- Quantized Fracture Mechanics
- Quantized Frequency Modulation
- Quasi-Frequency Modulation
- Qatar Financial Markets Authority
- Quebec Furniture Manufacturers' Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
2002a) Mechanism of quadriceps femoris muscle weakness in patients with anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.
Presented in Table 2 are the least squares means and standard errors for cooking loss and shear force of the Psoas major and Quadriceps femoris muscles by beef growth type in pasture and feedlot developed steers.
Abstract The objectives of this study were to propose a model for exercise-induced muscle injury by way of a maximal eccentric isokinetic exercise at low angular speed, and assess the time course of functional recovery of the injured quadriceps femoris muscle from the maximal voluntary contraction (MVC) torque and electrical activity (root mean square--RMS and median frequency--MDF).