The Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review (QDDR) emphasizes that the United States must integrate its bilateral, regional and multilateral diplomacy.
What does QDDR stand for?
QDDR stands for Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review (US State Department)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of QDDR in our Acronym Attic
- Quality, Dedication, Determination (swim team)
- Quantico Devil Dolphins (swim team)
- Quantity Demanded (economics)
- Quaternary-valued Decision Diagram
- Query Deserves Diversity
- Questions, Doubts and Disagreements
- Quick Data Dictionary
- Quick Disability Determination (Social Security)
- Que de Dios Goce (Spanish: deceased )
- Quake Done Double Quick (video game project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
8) Modes of new diplomacy are regularly identified as illustrated by Condoleezza Rice's 'transformational' diplomacy and Hillary Clinton's outlining in the 2010 Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review of a new diplomacy based on the creation of a 'global civilian service' embracing the State Department and the US Agency for International Aid.
In issuing the first Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review last December, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton asked, "How can the State Department and USAID do better in delivering results for the American people--protecting our interests and projecting our leadership in the 21st century?
If Hillary's speech was one way for her to foreshadow what will come from the Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review (QDDR), this is our way to weigh in, said a Senate committee aide.
The Dashboard is a giant step forward for the Department and USAID in making budget data more transparent and is a major deliverable of the Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review, which highlights embracing transparency and holding ourselves accountable for achieving results," said Rob Goldberg, deputy director of U.