What does QBHS/MRC stand for?
QBHS/MRC stands for Quadrature Sub-Branch Hybrid Selection/Maximal-Ratio Combining
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Question Book Goes Interactive (software program)
- Quantitative Bone Histomorphometry
- Quarterback Hurry (football)
- Quasi-Black Hole (astronomy)
- Queens Birthday Holiday
- Queens Bridge Hotel
- Query by Humming (melody recognition technology)
- Quality Built Homes, Inc. (Maryland)
- Quasi-Black Hole Object
- Quadrature Sub-Branch Hybrid Selection
- Quarantine and Border Health Services Branch
- Qualified Best Images
- Qualified Business Income (taxation)
- Quality Botanical Ingredients, Inc.
- Quantile-Based Inspection Scheme
- Quark Biotech, Inc. (Fremont, CA)
- Queensland Brain Institute (Brisbane, Australia)
- Quite Bloody Impossible
- Quantitative Biology Center (Tübingen, Germany)
- Quebec Biotechnology Innovation Centre (est. 1995)