The problem is treated as a quadratic assignment problem (Armour & Buffa 1963).
What does QAP stand for?
QAP stands for Quadratic Assignment Problem
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QAP
We have 37 other meanings of QAP in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Assurance Oversight Committee (Ministry of Finance, Malta)
- QoS Ad-Hoc On-Demand Distance Vector
- Quality Assurance Acceptable
- Quality Assured Office Machines (Green Bay, WI)
- Quantitative Analysis and Operations Management (University of Cincinnati College of Business; Ohio)
- Quantitative Approaches in Object-Oriented Software Engineering (conference)
- Quality Assurance Operating Procedure
- Quantitative Amplification of Single-Stranded DNA
- QoS Access Point
- Quad Arithmetic Processor
- Quadripartite Advisory Publication
- Qualification and Acceptance Program
- Qualified Allocation Plan (housing tax credit program)
- Qualified Armed Posseman
- Quality Action Plan (various organizations)
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- Quality Assurance Plan
- Quality Assurance Procedure
- Quality Assurance Program
- Quality Assurance Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
Next, several quadratic assignment problems to which we have applied simulated annealing heuristics are defined, followed by a description of our heuristic methods and the results of computational experimentation.