In 2002-2003, he was a deskie at Lee's Quad-City Times in Davenport, Iowa.
What does QCT stand for?
QCT stands for Quad-City Times (newspaper; Davenport, IA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QCT
We have 42 other meanings of QCT in our Acronym Attic
- Quarterly Case Status Report (Indiana)
- Queensland Centre for Schizophrenia Research (Australia)
- Qatar Comprehensive School Survey (Supreme Education Council)
- Quality Control Systems and Services (San Clemente, CA)
- Quality Customer Service and Sales (Illinois)
- Quantitative Coronary Stenosis Score (cardiology)
- Queensland Core Skills Test (Queensland Studies Authority; Australia)
- Quick Cognitive Screening Test
- Qingdao CIMC Special Vehicles Co., Ltd.
- Qualified Clinical Social Worker (National Association of Social Workers)
- Qualcomm CDMA Technology
- Quality Control Team
- Quality Couch Time
- Quantitative Computed Tomography (bone scanning method)
- Quantum Chrestenson Transform
- Quasi-Classical Trajectory
- Quill Capita Trust (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Quasi-Classical Trajectory - Internal Energy Quantum Mechanical Threshold
- Queensland Clay Target Association
- Quezon City Travel Agencies Association (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Kurns began his career as a newspaper journalist at the Ames Tribune and the Quad-City Times.
Ramp recently won the Isle of Capri Race for the Jackpot as part of the Quad-City Times Bix 7 race in Davenport, Iowa.
Nearly 2 million pounds of asphalt shingles may be bound for use in Iowa roads, according to a report in the Quad-City Times (Davenport, Iowa).
The Quad-City Times recently reported that Black Hawk College professor Jon Lambert and a team of his students have completed the initial testing of a modified 1984 Honda Odyssey.