The Quad Cities is made up of several Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois cities across from each other over the Mississippi River.
What does Q-C stand for?
Q-C stands for Quad Cities (metropolitan area of Iowa and Illinois)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 18 other meanings of Q-C in our Acronym Attic
- Quality and Reliability
- Query and Reporting
- Question and Response
- Questions & Requests
- Quick & Rough (production)
- Quality & Reliability Assurance
- Quentin & Uma (actors in the movie Kill Bill)
- Qualifying Plus (qualifying in top 15%, of Super Q; Dog Agility Term)
- Quasi-Two-Dimensional (also seen as Q2D)
- Queue-Based Language
- Qatar Chemical Company Ltd.
- Quantized Channel State Information at the Transmitter
- Day for Dress Rehearsal of Atom Bomb Test (June 23, 1946)
- Questionnaire for Eating Disorder Diagnosis
- Queens Gay and Lesbian United (New York)
- 802.1q Tunnel Tags (Cisco)
- Equipment Qualification List
- Quantized Maximum A Posteriori
- Q to Mitral Valve Closure
Samples in periodicals archive:
Walsh, who has choreographed for ABT Studio Company, Ballet Quad Cities, and the Houston Grand Opera, has invited dancers from Houston Ballet, Hubbard Street Dance Chicago, the now-defunct Ballett Frankfurt, and BalletMet Columbus to join the ranks of his own company for the January 7-8 premiere at the Hobby Center in his home base, Houston.
This is truly a unique project and partnership between private and public entities," says Brian Holtz, City Carton Recycling Quad Cities facility manager.
A long-time member of the AFS Quad Cities Chapter, Grafton was an Army Air Corps Veteran of World War II.
com)-- Finding safe, reliable, non-stop transportation from The Quad Cities to O'Hare International Airport is what has been on the mind of OC native Seth Thomas for quite some time.