Verizon Wireless today announced that customers in the Quad Cities will have access to its 4G Long Term Evolution (LTE) network in more places when the company expands its 4G LTE network on Sept.
What does Q-C stand for?
Q-C stands for Quad Cities (metropolitan area of Iowa and Illinois)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 18 other meanings of Q-C in our Acronym Attic
- Quality and Reliability
- Query and Reporting
- Question and Response
- Questions & Requests
- Quick & Rough (production)
- Quality & Reliability Assurance
- Quentin & Uma (actors in the movie Kill Bill)
- Qualifying Plus (qualifying in top 15%, of Super Q; Dog Agility Term)
- Quasi-Two-Dimensional (also seen as Q2D)
- Queue-Based Language
- Qatar Chemical Company Ltd.
- Quantized Channel State Information at the Transmitter
- Day for Dress Rehearsal of Atom Bomb Test (June 23, 1946)
- Questionnaire for Eating Disorder Diagnosis
- Queens Gay and Lesbian United (New York)
- 802.1q Tunnel Tags (Cisco)
- Equipment Qualification List
- Quantized Maximum A Posteriori
- Q to Mitral Valve Closure
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Quad Cities is made up of several Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois cities across from each other over the Mississippi River.
Walsh, who has choreographed for ABT Studio Company, Ballet Quad Cities, and the Houston Grand Opera, has invited dancers from Houston Ballet, Hubbard Street Dance Chicago, the now-defunct Ballett Frankfurt, and BalletMet Columbus to join the ranks of his own company for the January 7-8 premiere at the Hobby Center in his home base, Houston.
This is truly a unique project and partnership between private and public entities," says Brian Holtz, City Carton Recycling Quad Cities facility manager.
A long-time member of the AFS Quad Cities Chapter, Grafton was an Army Air Corps Veteran of World War II.
Fight to Take Place at I Wireless Center in the Quad Cities LOS ANGELES -- Stratus Media Group, Inc.
com)-- Finding safe, reliable, non-stop transportation from The Quad Cities to O'Hare International Airport is what has been on the mind of OC native Seth Thomas for quite some time.