Today, I walk with a quad cane and don't usually use any walking aids when in my home.
What does QC stand for?
QC stands for Quad Cane
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of QC
We have 18 other meanings of QC in our Acronym Attic
- Query-Based View
- Quantum Barrier Varactor Diode
- Query by Visual Example (computing)
- Queen's Bench Seven (movie)
- Queensland Beach Volleyball Tour (Australia)
- Quality Builders Warranty Corporation
- Quality Built Windows (Michigan)
- QuickBooks for Windows
- Queensland Baptist Women's Ministry (Australia)
- QuickBooks Extensible Markup Language (Intuit)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chase is emerging from his walker on to quad canes.
We suggest that the sternal notch method should also apply to measurement of quad canes and walkers because the sternal notch can be used to line up each of those devices similarly in sitting.
He decided on a very narrow-based quad cane, the kind with four little legs.