What does q-OSN stand for?
q-OSN stands for Qth-Order Spectral-Null (coding scheme)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Qatar Chemical Company Ltd.
- Quantized Channel State Information at the Transmitter
- Day for Dress Rehearsal of Atom Bomb Test (June 23, 1946)
- Questionnaire for Eating Disorder Diagnosis
- Queens Gay and Lesbian United (New York)
- 802.1q Tunnel Tags (Cisco)
- Equipment Qualification List
- Quantized Maximum A Posteriori
- Q to Mitral Valve Closure
- Quantitative Competitive Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Quantity Per End Article
- QoS (Quality of Service)-Based Resource Allocation Model (algorithm)
- Quartz Reference Pressure Transducer
- Decoy Ship (US DoD)
- Unresponsive person; mouth open & tongue hanging out (medical slang)
- Glutamine-Soluble NSF (N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Factor) Attachment Protein Receptor
- Heterostructure-defined electron waveguides for quantum-based switching applications
- Qatar Telecommunications Company (also seen as Qtel)
- Quality-Adjusted Time Without Symptoms of Disease or Toxicity of Treatment (statistical measure of the benefits of chemotherapy)