uk Global Banking News - 03 May 2012 Mediterranean Bank plc has announced that it has opened a new branch at Qormi.
What does QRM stand for?
QRM stands for Qormi (postal locality, Malta)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QRM
We have 14 other meanings of QRM in our Acronym Attic
- Quadratic Reciprocity Law
- Quadripartite Research List
- Queen's Lancashire Regiment (British)
- Queen's Royal Lancers (a British Regiment)
- Queensland Racing Limited (Australia)
- Queensland Rugby League
- Qualifying Retroactive Lump-Sum Payment (taxes; Canada)
- Quoddy Regional Land Trust (Maine)
- Quick Reaction Launch Vehicle
- Man Made Interference
- Quad Roller Massaging (therapeutic furniture)
- Quadrennial Roles and Missions
- Qualifying Residential Mortgage (real estate)
- Quality Resource Management
- Quality Review Meeting
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Quantitative Risk Management (Chicago, IL)
- Quarterly Review Meeting
- Quick Reference Manual (various organizations)
- Quick Response Manufacturing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now ex-Dundee United and Dons midfielder Stuart Duff is training with the club after leaving Maltese club Qormi.
STUART DUFF last night heaved a sigh of relief after joining Maltese outfit Qormi - then admitted he was on the verge of giving up the game after seven nightmare months in the football wilderness.