But improved QoS is now enabling widespread use of IP networks for wide area storage applications.
What does QAME stand for?
QAME stands for QoS (Quality of Service)-Aware Management Environment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Quaque die Ante Meridiem (Latin: Every Day Before Noon)
- Queensland Air Museum (Australia)
- Queue Access Method
- Quality Assurance Management and Analysis (computer database program; deer industry; Australia)
- Quebec Asbestos Mining Association (Canada)
- Queen of the Apostles Mission Association (Denver, CO)
- Quality Assurance Materials Bank
- Quality Assurance in Maternity Care (project; EU)
- Queensway Anxiety Management Clinic (UK)
- Quadripartite Agreed Materiel Development Objectives
- Quality Assurance Mental Health (California)
- Queensland Association for Mental Health
- Quality Assurance Mandatory Inspection Point
- Quality Assurance Management and Information System
- Q&A Markup Language
- Question and Answer Markup Language
- Queensland Arts Marketing Network (Australia)
- Quality Assurance Management Plan
- Quality Assurance Management Professional
- Quadrature Amplitude Modulation Phase Shift Keying
Samples in periodicals archive:
ESCO Corporation, a group of companies that manufactures engineered metal parts and components for industrial machinery, has eliminated bandwidth management issues using the Kentrox Q1300 QoS Appliance.
Caspian, the leading provider of multimedia traffic management solutions for IP and multi-protocol label switching (MPLS) networks, today announced the availability of Flow-State QoS technology for 10 Gbps Ethernet, setting a new industry benchmark for provisioning Premium Internet services.
com) has named the Q1300 QoS Appliance as a recipient of a 2005 Product of the Year Award.
XelorRate Service Quality Manager is the first effective solution for overcoming these QoS problems that degrade IP telephony.
Kentrox, a leading manufacturer of high-speed network access solutions, today announced the availability of the Q1300 QoS Appliance, an easy-to-use device providing QoS support to protect Voice over IP (VoIP) and other critical applications.
Viewed as the core technology for the enhanced QoS delivery of applications and services over the cable broadband network, PCMM allows cable operators to improve broadband performance to launch a new generation of differentiated, media-rich, revenue-producing applications and services.
VQmon/SA will help Prominence enhance their existing MediaIP products, which already guarantees QoS for end-to-end service delivery of real-time voice and video applications.