35 billion Qatari Riyal which shows an increase of 12.
What does QR stand for?
QR stands for Qatari Riyal (national currency)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QR
We have 6 other meanings of QR in our Acronym Attic
- Qualitative and Quantitative Social Research
- Quick Qard Technology (France)
- Quiz-Quiz-Trade (educational game)
- Question Quotation Two Talking (Points)
- Quest for Quality and Improved Performance (London, UK)
- Quapaw Quarter United Methodist Church
- Quarter-Quarter Video Graphics Array (resolution)
- Queens Quay West Land Corporation (Canada)
- Quasi-Quarter-Wave Resonator
- Qatar Airways (IATA airline code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The letter had commanded a bid of two million Qatari Riyals (QR) while the glasses was bought at a reported QR 2.
Dubai: Drake & Scull Qatar (DSI Qatar), a wholly owned subsidiary of Drake & Scull International PJSC (DSI), has been recently awarded a contract worth over 300 million Qatari riyals (Dh300 million) for the design, supply, installation and commissioning of all MEP works for a mixed-use real estate development project in Doha.
The Fund will be denominated in Qatari Riyals with a minimum investment requirement of QAR 20,000.
Total national exports fell by four per cent in the second quarter of 2012 to stand 119,073 million Qatari riyals These exports, along with naphtha, liquefied butanes, polyethylene and urea, accounted for 89.
Eleven fishermen were yesterday fined 5,000 Qatari riyals (BD500) each while the captain of the boat was fined 7,000 Qatari riyals (BD700) by the prosecutor's court in Doha," said an Indian Embassy official in Bahrain.
It added, The initial issued share capital of MACS Gulf LLC is 200,000 Qatari Riyal (QAR) divided into 200 shares of QAR 1,000 each.
18 against the Qatari riyal last week has brought cheers to Indian expatriates in Doha.