Qatar-based Katara Hospitality announced in October 2012, the establishment of a joint venture agreement with the Gambian government to develop a resort close to the West African stateAAEs capital Banjul, at a cost of 730 million Qatari Rials (US$200.
What does QAR stand for?
QAR stands for Qatari Rial
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QAR
We have 28 other meanings of QAR in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Aircraft Painting Services
- Queensland Amateur Pistol Shooting Association (Carina, Queensland, Australia)
- Quadripartite Agreed Plans of Service Tests
- Quadratic Augmented Plane Wave
- Quietly Asked Questions
- Quirks And Quarks (CBC website and radio show)
- Sad Face
- Quality Assurance/Quality Checks (US DoD)
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 million Qatari rials but the company did show a "not-so-bad-but-not-good-either" improvement this year, after it reporting a loss of 27.
80 million Qatari rials to save four Indian men convicted of killing an Indian compatriot in Aziziyah district, in the Riyadh province, in 2008.
2 billion Qatari rial for the first nine months of the current year and total assets grew to 194.