Abdullah al-Kuwari, CEO, Qatar Real Estate Investment Company, also known as Alaqaria and the owner of the Al Khor Community, said: "The rollout of Qtel Fibre services for our residents is very exciting and will provide an enriched Internet and entertainment experience with the necessary infrastructure to support the needs of local families and businesses in our rapidly growing community.
What does QREIC stand for?
QREIC stands for Qatar Real Estate Investment Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Quantal Response Equilibrium
- Quantified Regular Expression (computer science)
- Quick Reaction Element (US DoD)
- Quarterly Report on the Euro Area
- Qatar Racing and Equestrian Club
- Quartermaster Research and Engineering Command
- Quinolone-Resistant Escherichia Coli (bacteria)
- Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance (journal)
- Quality Real Estate Inspections (Chicago, IL)
- Quality Reliability Engineering International (refereed bimonthly technical journal; publisher: Wiley InterScience; Malden, MA)
- Quantum Radioelectronics Laboratory
- Query Relevance
- Quarterly Regional Economic Situationer (The Philippines)
- Quick-Response Early Suppression (sprinkler system)
- Quality, Risk, Environmental, Safety & Health
- Place of Return (radiotelegraphy)
- Qualified Rehabilitation Facility
- Quality Results Formula (sports teams)
- Quality Review Form (US FDA)
- Quantum Resonance Field
Samples in periodicals archive:
With more than 18 years experience in senior project and construction management roles, Abdula Ali Al Kuwari was chief development officer for Qatar Real Estate Investment Company for four years.
The second largest deal was Barwa Real Estate Company's acquisition of the entire share capital of Qatar Real Estate Investment Company for $862 million.
Byline: Kipp Summary: Doha-based Barwa Real Estate Company has announcedC* Doha-based Barwa Real Estate Company has announced that it is planning to merge with the Qatar Real Estate Investment Company (Alaqaria) and that the combined entity, when formed, will be the ninth largest company on the Qatar Exchange with a market capitalization of QR11.
Two Qatari property firms, Qatar Real Estate Investment Company (QREIC) and Barwa Real Estate, are in the early stages of a merger following an order by the government to join forces.
Summary: Doha - Qatar Real Estate Investment Company (Alaqaria) will invest QR10bn in housing projects over the next five years.
The three latest offerings were the US$1 billion Sukuk Trust Certificate Program launched by Emirates Islamic Bank PJSC, the US$210 million asset-backed issuance of notes on behalf of UAE real estate finance provider Tamweel, and the US$300 million Sukuk Al-Mudarabah issued on behalf of Qatar Real Estate Investment Company (Alaqaria) The summit features a workshop, "The GCC Family Offices, choosing the Family Wealth Management way that best suit their needs".