Sheikh Fahad Bin Mohammad Bin Jabor Al Thani thanked the shareholders for their profound confidence in Doha Bank, and also thanked all the officials of Qatar Central Bank, Ministry of Business and Trade, Qatar Financial Markets Authority and Qatar Exchange for their co-operation and support to the bank.
What does QFMA stand for?
QFMA stands for Qatar Financial Markets Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QFMA
We have 1 other meaning of QFMA in our Acronym Attic
- Qualified Foreign Limited Partnership (Chinese private equity)
- Quadriceps Femoris Muscle (anatomy)
- Qualification Flight Model
- Qualifying Fund Manager (UK)
- Quality Facility Management
- Quantitative Flow Measurement (cardiology)
- Quantized Fracture Mechanics
- Quantized Frequency Modulation
- Quasi-Frequency Modulation
- Quebec Furniture Manufacturers' Association
- Queensland Fisheries Management Authority
- Quoted For Mother Freaking Truth (polite form)
- Quest for More Glory (gaming)
- Queensland Flag Marshal League Inc. (Australia)
- Quad Flat No-Lead
- Quebec Freedom Network (Canada)
- Queen Fan Newsletter (rock band)
- Quicken Financial Network (software)
- Quaker Foods North America
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event which begins today is being held in association with the Qatar Central Bank, Qatar Financial Centre Regulatory Authority and the Qatar Financial Markets Authority.
Although the region's equity markets have been facing a long drought of IPOs, analysts said the region has witnessed some important changes in the regulatory environment, with some of the regulators such as the Saudi Capital Market Authority, Dubai Financial Services Authority and the Qatar Financial Markets Authority revising the listing rules to raise the minimum requirement around corporate governance, business systems and processes, and financial discipline.
Deloitte said an important development across the GCC over the last two years has been the ongoing review and revision of the listing rules by the Saudi Capital Market Authority, Dubai Financial Services Authority, and the Qatar Financial Markets Authority, amongst the larger regional exchanges.
Meanwhile, Qatar Financial Markets Authority (QFMA) said it has officially adopted the new listing and IPO rules in the secondary market after an in-depth consultation with the concerned parties.
Following confirmation of the formal opening of talks between the two parties, the Qatar Financial Markets Authority ordered trading in UDC shares to be brought to a temporary halt, in order to provide investors with "equal and sufficient" access to data relating to UDC's disclosure.
He has been one of the key figures leading work on the merging of the financial service regulators - the QFCRA, Qatar Central Bank and Qatar Financial Markets Authority - into a single regulator.