Founded by infrastructure project delivery firm British Consulting (BC), the institute is supported by the Qatar Financial Centre Authority (QFC).
What does QFCA stand for?
QFCA stands for Qatar Financial Centre Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Químico, Farmacéutico Biólogo (Spanish: Chemist, Pharmacist and Biologist; Mexico)
- Quoted for Ban
- Qualifying Foreign Banking Organization
- Qatar Financial Centre
- Quality Feedback Card
- Quality First Contact
- Quality Food Centers
- Quality Fulfillment Committee (PostEurop)
- Quantum Flow Control (asynchronous transfer mode protocol)
- Queueing Flow Control
- Quality Foreign Car Care (Ballston Spa, NY)
- Quantitative Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Queen Fan Club Germany
- Quality Food Centers, Inc.
- Quartermaster Food and Container Inst. for the Armed Forces
- Qatar Financial Center Regulatory Authority (Doha, Qatar)
- Queens Fuel Cell Team (Queens University; Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Quorum Federal Credit Union (New York)
- Quadratic Fisher Discriminant
- Quality Function Deployment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Founded by infrastructure project delivery firm British Consulting (BC), the nonprofit foundation will be based in Doha and London and will be supported by the Qatar Financial Centre Authority (QFC Authority).
According to Qatar Financial Centre Authority MENA Asset Management Barometer, Qatar's nominal GDP doubled in the last four years, from $98bn in 2009 to $193bn last year, and the country economy is expected to reach a 5.
The Middle East and North African (Mena) insurance market was worth more than $42 billion in annual premiums in 2011, up from $26 billion in 2007, according to a survey by the Qatar Financial Centre Authority (QFCA).
Schanz, Alms & Company will report on findings of the 1st MENA Insurance Barometer, a survey conducted on behalf of the Qatar Financial Centre Authority with 35 senior executives representing insurers, reinsurers and brokers operating in the region.
Qatar Holding was founded by the Qatar Investment Authority in 2006 and is licensed by the Qatar Financial Centre Authority.
The Qatar Financial Centre Authority has announced that Shashank Srivastava, formerly Acting CEO of the QFC Authority, has been appointed CEO and Board Member of the QFC Authority with effect from 24 July 2012.