QFIB is the first independent Shariah-compliant bank regulated by Qatar Financial Center Regulatory Authority.
What does QFCRA stand for?
QFCRA stands for Qatar Financial Center Regulatory Authority (Doha, Qatar)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Quality Food Centers
- Quality Fulfillment Committee (PostEurop)
- Quantum Flow Control (asynchronous transfer mode protocol)
- Queueing Flow Control
- Qatar Financial Centre Authority
- Quality Foreign Car Care (Ballston Spa, NY)
- Quantitative Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Queen Fan Club Germany
- Quality Food Centers, Inc.
- Quartermaster Food and Container Inst. for the Armed Forces
- Queens Fuel Cell Team (Queens University; Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Quorum Federal Credit Union (New York)
- Quadratic Fisher Discriminant
- Quality Function Deployment
- Quality Functional Development
- Quantum Fluid Dynamics
- Quasi Fiscal Deficit (economics)
- Question-Focused Dataset
- Quilt Fabric Delights (North Brighton, Australia)
- Quincy Fire Department (Massachusetts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is where SEIB can step in, and we are more than happy to share our knowledge with the participants," explained by Farid Chedid Qatar Financial Center Regulatory Authority sanctioned and SEIB Insurance offers tailor-made corporate and retail insurance solutions, that is known for handling complex risk cases.
Authorised by the Qatar Financial Center Regulatory Authority, SEIB provides tailor-made corporate and retail insurance solutions, and is especially known for handling complex risk cases, a statement said.