Apart from HE Dr al-Sada, Qatar University president Prof Sheikha al-Misnad, Qatar Electricity and Water Company general manager Fahd Mohamed al-Mohannadi, Kahram president Issa bin Hilal al-Kuwari and Ashghal managing director Nasser al-Mawlawi were among those present in the opening ceremony.
What does QEWC stand for?
QEWC stands for Qatar Electricity and Water Company (Doha, Qatar)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of QEWC in our Acronym Attic
- Quarterly Employment Verification (form)
- Quick Exhaust Valve (paintball gun)
- Quality Elk Velvet Antler (veterinary medicine)
- Qualified Electric Vehicle Credit (IRS deduction)
- Quaker Earthcare Witness
- Quaker Eco-Witness (nature preservation program)
- Queen Elizabeth Way
- Queen Elizabeth Way (Ontario, Canada)
- Queensland Engineering Week (Australia)
- Quiet Elegance Woodturning
- Questionnaire on Eating and Weight Patterns
- Quarterly Economy Wide Survey (Australia)
- Quest for Excellence XV (conference)
- Queen Elizabeth Youth Centre (New Zealand)
- Qualified Empire Zone Enterprise (New York)
- Qantas Airways Ltd (Australia, IATA airline code)
- Qantas Flight (number)
- Qatar Foundation
- Qods Force (Iran)
- Quail Forever
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mohamed bin Saleh Al Sada, Minister of Energy and Industry and the support of KAHRAMAA as partner and Qatar Electricity and Water Company as Co-Host and Platinum Sponsor.
The sponsors of the conference are Qatar National Food Security Programme (QNFSP-Strategic partner), Qatar Electricity and Water Company (QEWC), Sino Hydro (Platinum), Qatargas, Pegos, Qatar Building Company (QBC), HBK (Gold), Al Obeidly & Gulf Eternit, ABB LLC, Mustafwi Trading, Al Waha Contracting, Toray, Petroserv, Amiantit Pipes Company, Gulf House of Trading & Contracting, Torishima (silver) and Conoco Philips (Lanyards).