What does Q-Chem stand for?
Q-Chem stands for Qatar Chemical Company Ltd.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Query and Reporting
- Question and Response
- Questions & Requests
- Quick & Rough (production)
- Quality & Reliability Assurance
- Quentin & Uma (actors in the movie Kill Bill)
- Qualifying Plus (qualifying in top 15%, of Super Q; Dog Agility Term)
- Quasi-Two-Dimensional (also seen as Q2D)
- Queue-Based Language
- Quad Cities (metropolitan area of Iowa and Illinois)
- Quantized Channel State Information at the Transmitter
- Day for Dress Rehearsal of Atom Bomb Test (June 23, 1946)
- Questionnaire for Eating Disorder Diagnosis
- Queens Gay and Lesbian United (New York)
- Queanbeyan Housing Action Collective (Queanbeyan, New South Wales, Australia)
- 802.1q Tunnel Tags (Cisco)
- Equipment Qualification List
- Quantized Maximum A Posteriori
- Q to Mitral Valve Closure