Boris Johnson addressing members of the Qatar British Business Forum.
What does QBBF stand for?
QBBF stands for Qatar British Business Forum (Doha, Qatar)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Quantity Based Advance Licence
- Quantitative Business Analysis (college courses)
- Queue Base Address Register
- Quick Beginner's All-Purpose Symbolic Instruction Code
- Quad Building Block
- Quality's Best & Beautiful (cheese; Japan)
- Queensboro Bridge (New York, NY)
- Queens and Bronx Building Association (New York)
- Queensland Bed and Breakfast Association Inc. (Australia)
- Quebec Board of Black Educators, Inc. (Canada)
- Q.B. Boydstun Library (Fort Gibson, OK)
- Queensland Bloodstock Breeders Sales (Australia)
- Quick Bulletin Board System
- Quality Bus Corridor (Dublin Transportation Office; Dublin, Ireland)
- Quantitative Buffy Coat
- Queens Badminton Club (New York)
- Queer Black Cinema (film series and festival; New York)
- Quehanna Boot Camp (est. 1992; Pennsylvania Department of Corrections)
- Query by Committee (algorithm)
- Quinault Baptist Church (Kennewick, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While in the Gulf, the Mayor will also address key business audiences including the Abu Dhabi British Business Group focusing on sustainable urban development and the Qatar British Business Forum.
The event was jointly organised by Qatar British Business Forum (QBBF), the Dutch Business Council Qatar (DBCQ) and the German Business Council Qatar (GBCQ).