They included running and cycling competitions held in cooperation with the Qatar Association of Athletics Federation and the Qatar Cycling Federation with up to QR31,000 in prize money.
What does QAAF stand for?
QAAF stands for Qatar Association of Athletics Federation (Doha, Qatar)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of QAAF
- Questions and Answers
- Quiet Aircraft Association
- Quantitative Amino Acid Analysis (medicine)
- Quebec Amateur Athletic Association
- Quaker Aboriginal Affairs Committee (Ontario, Canada)
- Quality Assurance Association of Connecticut (est. 1992)
- Quaker Action on Alcohol and Drugs
- Quality and Academic Accreditation Directorate (Saudi Arabia)
- Quality Assurance Audit Database
- Qatar Amateur Athletic Federation
- Quality Assurance Advisory Group (UK)
- Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (UK)
- Quebec Association for Adult Learning (Canada)
- Question and Answer Library (DeAnza College; Cupertino, CA)
- Questions Asked At Least Once
- Quality Assurance Analyst/Manager
- Quality Assurance Association of Maryland
- Question Answering Answer Model
- Quick-Maneuvering Air-to-Air Missile (Ace Combat game)
- Quality Assurance Authority of New Zealand (proposed group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also thanked the Qatar Association of Athletics Federation for its significant role in consulting with QNB and supporting the organisation of the first ever QNB Sprint Festival.
The Qatar Shooting and Archery Federation, Qatar Basketball Federation, Qatar Association of Athletics Federation collectively went on to grab the Golden Federation Award.