Other exhibitors were Al Emadi Hospital, Health Innovations, Qatar Skills Academy, Smart Edge, Qatar Amateur Radio Society and Smart Systems among others.
What does QARS stand for?
QARS stands for Qatar Amateur Radio Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Quaternary and Anthropocene Research Group (University of Cincinnati; Ohio)
- Qualitative Assessment and Review Instrument (Joanna Briggs Institute; Australia)
- Quality Assurance Reform Initiatives
- Quincy Asian Resources, Inc. (Quincy, MA; est. 2001)
- Quality Assurance Requirements List
- Quality Assurance Risk Management
- Quality Assurance Records Management System
- Queen Alexandra's Royal Naval Nursing Service
- Quality At a Reasonable Price (brokerage)
- Quality Assurance Reporting Requirements
- Quality Assurance for Research Training (Australia)
- Quality Assurance Review Team
- Quick Action Response Team (various organizations)
- Quality Assurance of Real-Time Oceanographic Data
- Quality Assessment Research Unit
- Quality Analytical Services (various locations)
- Quality Arterial Stiffness (cardiology)
- Quality Assessment System
- Quality Assurance Screening Program
- Quality Assurance Solutions
Samples in periodicals archive:
Al-Attiyah, who is also the chairman of Qatar Amateur Radio Society (QARS), hoped that the country would be hosting early next year such broadcasters at least from the Gulf Co-operation Council (GCC) member states.
DOHA DEPUTY Prime Minister and Minister of Energy and Industry HE Abdullah bin Hamad al Attiyah on Tuesday unveiled a commemorative stamp in recognition of the services of Qatar Amateur Radio Society (QARS).