Qantas Frequent Flyers will be able to earn points on all Emirates flights.
What does QFF stand for?
QFF stands for Qantas Frequent Flyer (Qantas Airlines; Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QFF
We have 9 other meanings of QFF in our Acronym Attic
- Quick Fix Engineering (Microsoft)
- Quoted for Emphasis
- Quartermaster Field Evaluation Agency
- Quasi-Free Electron Bremsstrahlung
- Quantum Free Electron Laser (physics)
- Quadratic Finite Element Method
- Quantum Free Energy Perturbation
- Queensland Fire and Emergency Service (Queensland, Australia)
- Quantum Field Effect Transistor
- Quantum Field Theory Under the Influence of External Conditions
- Qualified Firefighter (Australia and New Zealand)
- Quantitative Fleet Feedback (Navy)
- Quebec Fencing Federation
- Queensland Farmers' Federation (Australia)
- Queensland Folk Federation (folk culture preservation; Australia)
- Queer Film Festival (various locations)
- Queer Football Fanclubs
- Quest for Freedom (website)
- Quest for Freedom Forums
- Quick Fix Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
com key benefits * Earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points or Emirates Skywards Miles on Emirates and Qantas flights.
The majority of that revenue came from the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program, backed by the power of its Australian network of co-branded credit cards.
Also useful to get to: Beijing, Hefei, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Shijiazhuang, Taiyuan, Wuhan and Wuxi Subsidiary airlines: Shanghai Airlines, Joy Air, Jetstar Hong Kong (with Qantas) Airline partnerships: SkyTeam alliance, Qantas Frequent Flyer partner.
Qantas Frequent Flyer reported underlying earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) of AUD$119 million (USD$117.
The new Qantas Group executive committee is expected to include Simon Hickey, CEO Qantas International, Hickey is currently CEO, Qantas frequent flyer; Lyell Strambi, CEO, Qantas Domestic, Strambi is currently group executive, Qantas Airlines operations; Jayne Hrdlicka, CEO, Jetstar Group, Hrdlicka is currently group executive, strategy and technology; Lesley Grant, CEO, Qantas frequent flyer, Grant was formerly the group executive responsible for developing Qantas' new international strategy; Jon Scriven, group executive, people and office of the CEO; Olivia Wirth, group executive, government and corporate affairs; Brett Johnson, general counsel; Gareth Evans, chief financial officer.
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Qantas, an Australian carrier, on Thursday announced a new domestic fares structure and additional Qantas Frequent Flyer benefits.