uk Global Banking News - 13 June 2012 Qantas Airways Ltd, whose share prices have dropped significantly, is said to be building a team of banks and key executive management to prevent any hostile takeovers.
What does QF stand for?
QF stands for Qantas Airways Ltd (Australia, IATA airline code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of QF
We have 7 other meanings of QF in our Acronym Attic
- Queen Elizabeth Way
- Queen Elizabeth Way (Ontario, Canada)
- Queensland Engineering Week (Australia)
- Quiet Elegance Woodturning
- Qatar Electricity and Water Company (Doha, Qatar)
- Questionnaire on Eating and Weight Patterns
- Quarterly Economy Wide Survey (Australia)
- Quest for Excellence XV (conference)
- Queen Elizabeth Youth Centre (New Zealand)
- Qualified Empire Zone Enterprise (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS The Air Transport Services Group Inc (NASDAQ:ATSG), a provider of air cargo transportation and related services, on Thursday announced that its Cargo Aircraft Management Inc (CAM) division has committed to purchasing a Boeing 767-300 series extended range aircraft from Australian carrier Qantas Airways Ltd.
Qantas Airways Ltd, Australia's Kagship carrier, announced yesterday it was slashing its workforce by 1,500 worldwide and abandoning plans to hire 1,200 more as it tries to deal with skyrocketing fuel.
and 51 stocks from the Australian stock market such as Qantas Airways Ltd.
Qantas Airways Ltd has cancelled all the flights in and out of Melbourne from Sunday evening due to a volcanic eruption in southern Chile.