Kabul, Afghanistan, June 27 (Xinhua-ANI): Twin blasts which targeted police in Musa Qala district of Helmand province, 555 km south of kabul, left four police dead on Wednesday, spokesman for provincial administration Daud Ahmadi said.
What does QLA stand for?
QLA stands for Qala (postal locality, Malta)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QLA
We have 17 other meanings of QLA in our Acronym Attic
- Quantification Limit (chemistry)
- Quantum Leap
- Quantum Libet (Latin: As Much As You Please)
- Queensland (Australia)
- Query Language
- Quiche Lorraine
- Quick Look
- Qualification Level 3 (Canadian Army)
- Frequency Modulated (sonar; US Navy)
- Lasham Airfield (Lasham, England, UK)
- Qatar Leadership Academy (Qatar)
- Quadrifilar Loop Antenna
- Quality Level Agreement
- Quality Level Analysis (various organizations)
- Quantum Logic Array (hardware architecture)
- Quark License Administrator (software)
- Quebec Library Association (Canada)
- Quick Look Analysis (software)
- Queensland Little Athletics Association
- Quick Like A Bunny
Samples in periodicals archive:
KABUL ( PAN ): President Hamid Karzai on Tuesday denounced a roadside bombing that killed eight civilians in the Musa Qala district of southern Helmand province.
The soldiers, from 1st Battalion The Royal Anglian Regiment, part of the Household Cavalry Regiment Battle Group, were caught in a blast in the Musa Qala area of Helmand province, a spokesman said.
The soldier, from 2nd Battalion, The Duke of Lancaster's Regiment, was killed as a result of small arms fire in the Musa Qala area on Sunday evening.
Asadullah Sherzad told news men seven insurgents were killed while planting bombs on a road in Musa Qala district, a Taliban stronghold.