With increased competition, and stricter standards, regulations and initiatives, such as the US Pharmacopeial (USP) Convention's proposed Good Distribution Practices set to be published in May 2012, it is more important than ever for pharmaceutical manufacturers worldwide to look beyond their own operations and implement real-time QC solutions throughout their entire supply chain.
What does QCS stand for?
QCS stands for QC Solutions (semiconductor test equipment manufacturer, Billerica, Massachusetts)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of QCS
We have 51 other meanings of QCS in our Acronym Attic
- Quality Control Record Number
- Quality Care Rehabilitation Professionals (Michigan)
- Quality Control Requirements Plan
- Quality Control Review Process
- Qur'an Calligraphic Research Project
- Quartz Crystal Resonant Sensors
- Quezon City Regional Trial Court (Philippines)
- Quality Control Reagents Unit (UK)
- Quality Control Release Value
- Quebec Central Railway (Canada)
- QoS Customer Server
- Quadro Comunitario di Sostegno (Italian: Community Support Network)
- Quality Certification Services (Ohio, USA)
- Quality Certification System (various organizations)
- Quality Computer Services, Incorporated
- Quality Control Schedule
- Quality Control Supervisor
- Quality Control System
- Quality Customer Service (DISA)
- Quality of Care Standards (child welfare)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some factors like QC tenure (age of a QC), number of problems/ projects solved, money saved as a result of QC solutions, attendance rate in QC meetings constitute quantitative evaluative criteria.
QC Solutions also is introducing a new recession busting lower pricing strategy.