These include oxidation of homoallylic alcohols with permanganate ion  or pyridinium chlorochromate , allylic oxidation of enone by Se[O.
What does PCC stand for?
PCC stands for Pyridinium Chlorochromate
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PCC
We have 1015 other meanings of PCC in our Acronym Attic
- Public Complaints Commission
- Publication Coordination Committee (Northwestern Publishing House; Milwaukee, WI)
- Pueblo Community College
- Pukekohe Car Club (New Zealand)
- Pulverized Coal Combustion
- Punctured Convolutional Code
- Punjabi Cultural Council (India)
- Purchasing Credit Card
- Pure Car Carrier (shipping term)
- Putrajaya Convention Centre (Malaysia)
- Primary Cholangiocellular Carcinoma of the Liver
- Permanent Consultative Committee 1
- Pewter Collectors Club of America (est. 1934)
- Pine Castle Christian Academy (Orlando, FL, USA)
- Plains Cotton Cooperative Association
- Portable Computer and Communications Association
- Post Card Collectors Association
- Power & Communication Contractors Association
- Presa Canario Club of America
- Principal Chief Controller of Accounts
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today, adulterant testing includes the additional oxidizing adulterants, bleach and pyridinium chlorochromate and other chromates as well as glutaraldehyde and acids and bases.
The active ingredient of this adulterant is 200 mmol/L pyridinium chlorochromate (PCC).