The one time Leeds Polytechnic art student, pictured, has sold more than 30 million records, recorded more than a dozen albums and had a number of top 10 hits, including the international classic Tainted Love, which has since been covered by many artists including Marilyn Manson and The Pussy Cat Dolls.
What does PC stand for?
PC stands for Pussy Cat
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PC
We have 356 other meanings of PC in our Acronym Attic
- Pulsating Current
- Pulse Command
- Pulse Compression
- Pulverized Coal
- Pump, Condensate
- Punched Card
- Punting Center (long snapper on punts; pro football)
- Purchase Card
- Purchase Contract
- Purple Car (blog)
- Pyrates Confraternity (student association; est. 1952)
- Pyruvate Carboxylase
- Personal Computer Disk Operating System (IBM)
- IBM Personal Computer Educational Technology
- Personnel Concept III (USAF Personnel MIS)
- Power Commander 3 (motorcycles ignition timing and fuel metering adjustment device)
- Protein Calorie Percent
- Property Classification and Accounting
- Personnel Compensation And Benefits
- Project Controls and Budget Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
The production boasts the creative input of costume designer Hayley Neil, who has worked with Pussy Cat Dolls and on the film The Kings Speech.
It's one in the eye for those who said he would never recover from that pussy cat moment on Big Brother.
After a year in operation, the club has been visited by more than 600,000 people and has played host to Lily Allen, Carl Barratt, Take That's Howard Donald, The Editors and the Pussy Cat Dolls.
One side condemns cats as prowling predators, the other gushes that pussy cats are just being "natural" when, as one writer said, "they bring back trophies of a live or dead [part of] nature for us to see.
He snakes up the pussy cats and gives them a sharpbark.