Other features of the Motorola i860 that are new to iDEN handsets include: -- Picture Caller ID - allows a previously-assigned picture of a caller to appear in the external display when a phone call is incoming from that contact -- Larger external color screen - displays up to 3 lines of text and pictures -- Larger internal color screen - displays up to 11 lines of text in vibrant color -- Push-to-Send My Info - allows users to send their contact information via the "push-to-talk" (PTT) button.
What does P2S stand for?
P2S stands for Push-To-Send
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of P2S
We have 2 other meanings of P2S in our Acronym Attic
- Procure to Report (software)
- Pollution Prevention Resource Recovery
- Pollution Prevention Regional Information Center
- Pollution Prevention Resource Exchange
- Pay to Stay
- Pledge to Safety
- Points2shop (Amazon.com points redemption)
- Prepared 2 Survive (online forum; UK)