As a consequence of Tarski's fixed-point theorem, the latter property guarantees the existence of pure-strategy Nash equilibrium points.
What does PSNE stand for?
PSNE stands for Pure-Strategy Nash Equilibrium
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSNE
We have 5 other meanings of PSNE in our Acronym Attic
- Progressing Stroke with Neurological Deterioration
- Projet des Services des Naissances Desirables (French)
- Public Sector Net Debt
- Puget Sound
- PacketSphere Network Emulator
- Panasonic System Networks Europe (UK)
- Pennsylvania Society of Newspaper Editors
- Porcine Skin Nucleoplasmic Extract
- Presbytery of Southern New England (Old Saybrook, CT)
- Pro Sound News Europe (industry magazine)
- Puget Sound Nearshore Ecosystem Restoration Project
- Power-Sum Near-End Crosstalk
- Pastel Society of North Florida (Destin, FL)
- Preganglionic Cervical Sympathetic Nerve Fibers
- Prior Spent Nuclear Fuel (Western Massachusetts Electric Company)
- Probabilistic Strongest Neighbor Filter (algorithm)
- Park Slope Neighborhood Family Center (Brooklyn, NY)
- Portable Symantec Norton Ghost (antivirus software; computers)
- Pastel Society of New Hampshire
- Poetry Society of New Hampshire
Samples in periodicals archive:
Szidarovszky and Okuguchi (1997) prove the existence and uniqueness of a pure-strategy Nash equilibrium in rent-seeking contests with logit-form contest success functions.