In order to meet critical production requirements for a clinical trial of a new treatment for Pompe disease--and help save the lives of those involved in the trials--the biopharmaceutical manufacturer Genzyme turned to ITT Industries' Pure-Flo Solutions Group to provide a solution for high-purity skids for ultrafiltration and chromatography.
What does PFSG stand for?
PFSG stands for Pure-Flo Solutions Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PFSG
We have 5 other meanings of PFSG in our Acronym Attic
- Provisional Fisheries Surveillance and Enforcement Line (Australia and Indonesia agreement)
- Partnership for Strong Families (Gainesville, FL)
- Private Fuel Storage Facility
- Profile of Female Sexual Function (measuring instrument)
- Providence Foundation of San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)
- Parkour Family St. Gallen (St. Gallen, Switzerland)
- Philippine Flight Simmers Group (flight simulator user group)
- Predictions Format Study Group (US NASA)
- Probabilistic Finite State Grammar (computational linguistics)
- Professional Food Sensory Group
- Palace Family Steak House (San Francisco, CA)
- Past, Family and Social History (patient background documentation)
- Porcine Follicle-Stimulating Hormone
- Pure Follicle-Stimulating Hormone
- Pointer Forwarding Single Home Location Register
- Penn Funding Services Inc. (Huntingdon Valley, PA)
- Pennsylvania Fire & Emergency Services Institute
- Perivisceral Fat Signal Intensity
- Philippine Financial Services Inc. (Canada)
- Pioneer Financial Services, Inc. (Canton, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ITT Industries, Pure-Flo Solutions Group, 33 Centerville Rd.
Since its inception, the driving focus of the Pure-Flo Solutions Group has been to develop and provide innovative solutions to customers in the Pharmaceutical and Bioprocessing Industries.