A pure discount bond provides its holder with a single payment upon maturity.
What does PDB stand for?
PDB stands for Pure Discount Bond (finance)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PDB
We have 114 other meanings of PDB in our Acronym Attic
- Produk Domestik Bruto (Indonesian: gross domestic product)
- Produktdatenbeschreibung (German)
- Program Database
- Program Decision Board
- Programmable Delay Block
- Project Database
- Promised Day Brigade (Iraq)
- Protein Brookhaven Data
- Protein Data Bank
- Pudong Development Bank (China)
- Python Debugger (software)
- Post Deployment Build-3
- Pacific Dragon Boat Association (various locations)
- Pearl District Business Association (Portland, OR)
- Perfect Dark Battle Arena (online role playing game)
- Philadelpha Dragon Boat Association (Philadelphia, PA)
- Political Database of the Americas (Georgetown University, Washington, DC)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration (academic degree)
- Product Development Benchmarking Association
- Please Don't Be a Zombie
Samples in periodicals archive:
One can regard a coupon bond as a bundle of pure discount bonds of differing maturities.