Simon: For now the traffic we carry is only pure data, so what we are going to look at from 2013 onwards is how we can provide other services on the exchange, and make sure that we can carry any type of traffic.
What does PD stand for?
PD stands for Pure Data (programming environment)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PD
We have 132 other meanings of PD in our Acronym Attic
- Public Defender
- Public Diplomacy
- Public Domain
- Puff Daddy
- Pullorum Disease (Chicken Salmonellosis)
- Pulse Doppler
- Pulse Duration
- Pupillary Distance (distance between the centers of rotation of a pair of human eyes)
- Purchase Description
- Purchasing Department
- PURiTY-DivX (EFnet mirc channel)
- Purple Dinosaur
- Program Director Counter-Rockets, Artillery and Mortar (US DoD)
- Program Director, Crypto and Networking Initialization
- Product Director Combat Terrain Information Systems (US Army)
- Problem Description and Criteria
- Professional Development and Consultancy (Pakistan)
- Peoria, Decatur and Evansville Railway
- Product Development and Engineering
- Project Development and Environment/Environmental
Samples in periodicals archive:
Such a capability would make not only audio conversations, but 'any other data streams such as pure data and/or video or multimedia data open for interception', the report said.
The paper identifies where Grid-Tools have the advantage over its competitors: “Where Grid-Tools has an edge over pure data masking solutions is in its discovery and profiling capabilities that can significantly reduce the amount of time that needs to be spent on this part of the exercise.
This is not dissimilar to technical analysis, in that it relies upon pure data.
Clean, but not pure data has been filtered and the records that do not meet the constraints have been fixed and added to the original group of data or excluded as part of the data point definition.
A pure data playback device, like a networked CD-ROM or DVD-ROM server wouldn't be considered NAS for the purposes of this article, although it can be argued that these devices allow retrieval of stored data, if not actually performing the storage tasks.
New trends in running pure data networks over DWDM exploit the best features of CIENA's MultiWave products.
ISL is key to its plan, being the first pure data mining buy.