A growing number of New York City-based real estate firms are purchasing office buildings in the nation's capital, according to Crain's.
What does PO stand for?
PO stands for Purchasing Office
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PO
We have 84 other meanings of PO in our Acronym Attic
- Project Officer
- Project Order
- Prologue Overhead
- Propositioning Objective
- Propylene Oxide
- Provocative Operation (Edward De Bono)
- Pull Off (guitar playing technique)
- Pulmonary Oedema
- Pump Operator (fire department)
- Purchase Order
- Put Out
- Pyrénées-Orientales (French region)
- Sand/Dust Whirls (METAR weather)
- Program Office, Corps/Theater ADP Service Center (PEO STAMIS)
- Power Output Corresponding to the Lactate Threshold
- Product Office, Standard Army Maintenance System (PEO STAMIS)
- Program Office And Independent Life-Cycle Cost Estimate
- Plant Operation and Maintenance
- Price Optimization & Management (market)
- Pseudo-Orthogonal Carrier Interferometry
Samples in periodicals archive:
The automaker's purchasing office in India will quintuple its global sourcing from India which amounted to EUR50m in 2008 and will increase to EUR250m by the end of 2010.
says that while the company is focused on raising and adding funds, it eventually hopes to expand product lines by purchasing offices and multifamily properties.