Director of the Purchasing Department Joanna Porreca pointed out, on the occasion, that participation in the tenders launched by UN or its specialised agencies, requires a wide knowledge of this market's objectives and needs, laying emphasis, in this context, on the importance of transparency.
What does PD stand for?
PD stands for Purchasing Department
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PD
We have 132 other meanings of PD in our Acronym Attic
- Proximal-Distal (anatomy)
- Public Defender
- Public Diplomacy
- Public Domain
- Puff Daddy
- Pullorum Disease (Chicken Salmonellosis)
- Pulse Doppler
- Pulse Duration
- Pupillary Distance (distance between the centers of rotation of a pair of human eyes)
- Purchase Description
- Pure Data (programming environment)
- PURiTY-DivX (EFnet mirc channel)
- Purple Dinosaur
- Program Director Counter-Rockets, Artillery and Mortar (US DoD)
- Program Director, Crypto and Networking Initialization
- Product Director Combat Terrain Information Systems (US Army)
- Problem Description and Criteria
- Professional Development and Consultancy (Pakistan)
- Peoria, Decatur and Evansville Railway
- Product Development and Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
Many of the volunteer drivers took the opportunity to tour DAV National Headquarters, pick up some free posters and information, and even buy fraternal items and supplies at the Purchasing Department before getting back on the road to deliver the new vans to destinations throughout the country.
Sala 710A Brasilia 70044-900 (55 61) 3311-6287 Companhia de Precessamento de Dodos do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul (Procergs) Purchasing Department www.
For instance, buyers in purchasing departments would use client server, whereas a casual user would be someone who would get on the system once a day or a week for a short period.
Refocus their finance and purchasing department resources to more value-added, strategic programs.
First, call a supplier diversity coordinator in State Farm's purchasing department at (309) 766-2342.
Purchasing departments would also spend less time processing employee purchase orders, allowing them to focus on strategic purchasing and managing supplier contracts and relationships.