New York (AirGuideBusiness - Business & Industry Features) Mon, Mar 4, 2013 ILFC announced an agreement with American for the purchase and leaseback of Boeing 737 and 777 jets International Lease Finance Corporation (ILFC), a wholly owned subsidiary of American International Group, Inc.
What does PLB stand for?
PLB stands for Purchase and Leaseback (transaction)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PLB
We have 63 other meanings of PLB in our Acronym Attic
- Power Line Broadband (FCC)
- Premier League Board (Ghana)
- Privacy and Legislation Branch (Office of the Government Chief Information Officer; Canada)
- Private Label Branch
- Processor Local Bus (high-performance, on-chip bus)
- Productivity Linked Bonus
- Professional Licensing Board (various locations)
- Programmable Logic Block (basic blocks of a field programmable gate array)
- Provider Level Adjustment (insurance)
- Pulse Length Limiting & Blanking
- Pursed Lip Breathing
- Pacific Life Bible College
- Pelican Lake Baptist Camp (Canada)
- Pickering Lawn Bowling Club (Canada)
- Problem Lies Between Chair and Keyboard
- Payload Bay Door
- Penn Latin and Ballroom Dance Team (Pennsylvania)
- Permanent Location Box/Drawer (Canadian Heritage Information Network Data Dictionary)
- Port Lincoln Business Directory (Port Lincoln, South Australia, Australia)
- Peritumoral Lymphatic and Blood Vessel Invasion
Samples in periodicals archive:
The primary business of FFB is to purchase and leaseback model homes built by prominent homebuilders.