It said the vast majority of purchase requests were on A-320, or 1,307 planes.
What does PRQ stand for?
PRQ stands for Purchase Request
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PRQ
We have 10 other meanings of PRQ in our Acronym Attic
- Precedence-Related Periodic Task
- Philippine Republic Presidential Unit Citation Badge
- Propagation Rate of Pulse Wave
- Parenting Relationship Questionnaire (psychology)
- Personal Resilience Profile
- Photo Reproduction Quality (Epson)
- Political Research Quarterly
- Pre-Review Questionnaire (trauma care; medicine)
- Pressure-Rate Quotient (cardiology)
- Production Release Qualification (Intel)
- Plan Régional pour la Qualité de l'Air (French: Regional Plan for Air Quality)
- Pacific Rim Quilt Company (Snohomish, WA)
- Plant Residue Quality Index (assessment method)
- Paediatric Rhinoconjunctivitis Quality of Life Questionnaire
- Perfect Reconstruction Quadrature Mirror Filter (digital signal processing)
- PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) Resource Query Protocol
- Pre-Rule Quiet Zone
- Pacific Road Runners (Canada)
- Packet Reception Ratio
- Packet Resource Request
Samples in periodicals archive:
Air Force Materiel Command is preparing to introduce a new, electronic, Web-based system called the Purchase Request Process System, or PRPS.
This memorandum also rescinds the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army (Policy and Procurement) memorandums, subject: Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPRs), dated March 4, 2002 and March 8, 2002.