Inventory controls notify users when items have been dormant for a specified period of time, or when the purchase price variance of an item exceeds a given percentage.
What does PPV stand for?
PPV stands for Purchase Price Variance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPV
We have 80 other meanings of PPV in our Acronym Attic
- Pre Production Verification
- Price Point Variance (financial management)
- Private Passenger Vehicle
- Product Platform Validation (software/hardware)
- Product Price Variance (economics)
- Product/Process Validation Vehicle (General Motors automotive)
- Professionele Project Verhuizers (Dutch brand for professional usiness movers)
- Public Passenger Vehicle (legal classification; various locations)
- Public-Private Venture
- Pulse Pressure Variation
- Park Police Volunteer Association (Maryland; National Capitol Park Police)
- Persistent Pure Verbal Amnesia (neurology)
- Purchased Power Variance Account (Canada)
- Parker Price Venture Capital
- Pikes Peak Volleyball Club (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Presidential Payment Verification Committee (Nigeria)
- People for People Volunteer Corps of Liberia (humanitarian group)
- Percutaneous Portal Vein Embolization (surgical procedure)
- Program for Professional Values and Ethics in Medical Education
- Pope Paul VI Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
My ability to create favorable purchase price variances is the relevant measure of my performance.
To survive, Barnhart says, EMS firms need purchase price variance.