The sourcing system, which encompasses planning, purchase order tracking, production scheduling, inventory and costing, is already in use in the Lizwear division and is expected to be rolled out to several more divisions by the end of the year.
What does POT stand for?
POT stands for Purchase Order Tracking
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of POT
We have 69 other meanings of POT in our Acronym Attic
- Pre-Operational Testing (engineering)
- Pre-Overhaul Test
- Premium Overtime
- Prince of Tennis (anime)
- Principles of Technology
- Progress, Ownership and Transparency (project characteristics; various organizations)
- Proof of Technology
- Proof of Time
- Public Off Topic
- Purchase Order Text (government procurement)
- Pre-Overhaul Test & Inspection
- Protection of Telomeres 1 (protein)
- Protection of the Nine (Everquest gaming)
- Parole Officer Training Academy (Texas)
- Partial-Order Temporal Analyzer (distributed systems)
- Peace Officer Training Academy (Ohio Attorney General)
- Pennsylvania Occupational Therapy Association
- Planet of the Apes (movie)
- Plaza of the Americas (Dallas, Texas)
- Port of Tyne Authority (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Currently, at least a dozen vendors offer maintenance software, ranging from basic work order entry modules to sophisticated resource tracking systems with inventory and purchase order tracking, detailed personnel information, and equipment tracking.