The direct pupillary light response was assessed in a darkened room by using a 15-W halogen lamp (SL-14; Kowa) as a light source (intensity selected, 1/4; distance from the eye, approximately 30 cm).
What does PLR stand for?
PLR stands for Pupillary Light Response
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PLR
We have 84 other meanings of PLR in our Acronym Attic
- Private Label Rights
- Private Letter Ruling (IRS)
- Programmable Logic Relay
- Pronóstico de Largo-Rango (Spanish: Long-Range Forecast)
- Proportional Loss Rate
- Provider of Last Resort (electric utility)
- Public Lending Right
- Public Letter of Reprimand (Medical Board of California)
- Public Liberty Radio
- Pulse Link Repeater
- Partido Liberal Radical Autentico (Paraguay)
- Past Life Regression Academy (various locations)
- Payday Loan Reform Act (Illinois)
- Philippine Leisure and Retirement Authority
- Pontiac Lake Recreation Area (Oakland County, MI)
- Prison Litigation Reform Act of 1995
- Public Labor Relations Act (Illinois)
- Position Location Reporting & Control of Tactical Aircraft
- Pennsylvania Labor Relations Board (Pennsylvania Department of Labor & Industry)
- Property Loss Research Bureau
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patients frequently experience ptosis (drooping eyelids), diplopia (double vision), slow pupillary light responses, dysphagia (difficulty swallowing), and dysarthria (difficulty speaking).