Oregon State safety Lance Mitchell joined UO running back Kenjon Barner and punt returner Cliff Harris as conference players of the week, which were announced Tuesday.
What does PR stand for?
PR stands for Punt Returner (football)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PR
We have 88 other meanings of PR in our Acronym Attic
- Puerto Rico (US postal abbreviation)
- Pull Request (computer programming)
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Pulmonic Regurgitation
- Pulse Rate
- pump room (tankers)
- Punctum Remotum (Latin: far point of accommodation)
- Puncture Resistant (footwear)
- Punjab Regiment (Pakistan)
- Punk Rock
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jeremiah Johnson began the season as Oregon punt returner but lost the job when he proved unreliable at cleanly fielding kicks.
Spread punt formations have one or two gunners or sprinters out wide who can, in theory, get to the punt returner quickly.