Punk rock karaoke basically involves karaoke, except instead of Pretty Woman whining from a machine in the corner, it's Pretty Vacant blasted out by a full band.
What does PRK stand for?
PRK stands for Punk Rock Karaoke (band)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PRK
We have 38 other meanings of PRK in our Acronym Attic
- Persistent Reusable Java Virtual Machine
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea (ISO alpha-3 country code for North Korea)
- Partia Republikane e Kosovës (Republican Party of Kosovo)
- People's Republic of Kalifornia
- People's Republic of Kampuchea
- Photorefractive Keratectomy
- Polyteknikkojen Radiokerho (student ham radio club at Helsinki University of Technology)
- Port Kent (Amtrak station code; Portk Kent, NY)
- Primitive Recursive Kernel
- Puncture Repair Kit
- PKC (Protein Kinase C)-Related Kinase-1
- Protein Kinase, cAMP (Adenosine 3'5' Cyclic Monophosphate)-Dependent, Catalytic, Beta
- Protein Kinase, Amp-Activated, Noncatalytic, Gamma2
- Protein Kinase, cAMP (Adenosine 3'5' Cyclic Monophosphate)-Dependent, Regulatory
- Protein Kinase, cAMP (Adenosine 3'5' Cyclic Monophosphate)-Dependent, Regulatory, Type I, Alpha
- Primary Rat Kupffer Cells
- Professional Research Knowledge and Competency Study (4-H Club)
- Protein Kinase C, Alpha
- Protein Kinase C, Beta1
- Protein Kinase C, Epsilon
Samples in periodicals archive:
Punk Rock Karaoke was on and a slightly-inebriated Tony rolled around on the floor of the Great American Music Hall, as one by one the obliterated guests discovered their rock-star talent on the mic.
Add to that list punk rock karaoke, where famous dudes play old punk hits and crowd members sing them, and various solo projects and .