What does P-DD-PLL stand for?
P-DD-PLL stands for Punctured Decision-Directed Phase-Locked Loop
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Personnel Capability Maturity Model
- Pensacola Fl.
- Posterior Communicating
- Primary Common Pilot Channel
- Phosphorylation of Cyclase Response Element Binding Protein
- Proxy Call Session Control Function
- Partially-known Channel State Information
- Pediatric Clinical Test of Sensory Interaction for Balance
- Preoptic-Diagonal Band
- Parallel Decision-Feedback
- Parallel Decision Feedback Detector
- Penetrated Ethernet Passive Optical Network (network architecture)
- Phosphorylated Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase
- Power-Fusion (Flash website)
- Pressure-Flow (relationship; cardiology)
- Pediatric Fundamental Critical Care Support (course; Society of Critical Care Medicine; Mount Prospect, IL)
- Pre-Corrected Fast Fourier Transform
- Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays
- Procurement Form