The victim suffered a small puncture wound, about 1cm wide, to his right hip, but we are unable to say at this stage what the injury was caused by.
What does PW stand for?
PW stands for Puncture Wound
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PW
We have 25 other meanings of PW in our Acronym Attic
- Protest Warrior
- Proved Wrong
- Providence and Worcester Railroad Company
- Provisional Wing
- Psycho Ward
- Public Works
- Publisher's Weekly
- Pulse Width
- Pulsed Wave
- Prairie Warrior 1999
- Public Works & Government Services Canada
- Perdew-Wang Local Density Approximation
- Plane Wave-Local Density Approximation
- Pseudo-Wire Protocol Data Unit
- PedoWatch Private Investigation Association
- Plane Wave-Time Dependent Schroedinger Equation
- People's Watch-Tamil Nadu (India)
- Pancreatic Weight/Body Weight Ratio
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 16-year-old victim suffered a small puncture wound to his check and behind his ear, caused by an unknown pointed weapon.
By the time his owner Andrea Eastham reached him all that could be seen was a bleeding puncture wound on his shoulder.
Police later found a man suffering from puncture wounds.
A man suffered puncture wounds to his back, a fractured eye socket and cuts to his face after being attacked in the street.