Within a dramatic-looking cabin, standard kit includes Stop-Start, ABS with EBD, Fix & Go puncture repair kit.
What does PRK stand for?
PRK stands for Puncture Repair Kit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PRK
We have 38 other meanings of PRK in our Acronym Attic
- Power Regulator Junction Unit
- Persistent Reusable Java Virtual Machine
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea (ISO alpha-3 country code for North Korea)
- Partia Republikane e Kosovës (Republican Party of Kosovo)
- People's Republic of Kalifornia
- People's Republic of Kampuchea
- Photorefractive Keratectomy
- Polyteknikkojen Radiokerho (student ham radio club at Helsinki University of Technology)
- Port Kent (Amtrak station code; Portk Kent, NY)
- Primitive Recursive Kernel
- Punk Rock Karaoke (band)
- PKC (Protein Kinase C)-Related Kinase-1
- Protein Kinase, cAMP (Adenosine 3'5' Cyclic Monophosphate)-Dependent, Catalytic, Beta
- Protein Kinase, Amp-Activated, Noncatalytic, Gamma2
- Protein Kinase, cAMP (Adenosine 3'5' Cyclic Monophosphate)-Dependent, Regulatory
- Protein Kinase, cAMP (Adenosine 3'5' Cyclic Monophosphate)-Dependent, Regulatory, Type I, Alpha
- Primary Rat Kupffer Cells
- Professional Research Knowledge and Competency Study (4-H Club)
- Protein Kinase C, Alpha
- Protein Kinase C, Beta1
Samples in periodicals archive:
Standard kit includes Stop-Start, ABS with EBD and a Fix & Go puncture repair kit.
In XV models with a puncture repair kit rather than a full-size spare wheel, cargo capacity is 380 litres with the rear seats upright and 1,270 litres with the rear seats folded flat.
Alan and Julian Crosby, of Binley Road, Binley, will be dusting off their puncture repair kits for the mammoth cycle from Coventry to Rome later this month.
Participants also receive a helmet and a cycling back-pack containing lock, lights, a puncture repair kit and also cycle routes.
In their relentless efforts to maximize space and drive down costs, most car makers now only supply a puncture repair kit.
A RETAIL chain has defended a shop assistant's refusal to sell a bicycle tyre puncture repair kit to a 17-year-old she feared might sniff the glue inside.
You can buy a Tyreweld puncture repair kit to keep under the seat for a temporary roadside fix.