While Pulverized Fuel technology is in use in cement industry, other technologies, though having significant application in power plants and other industries are more expensive.
What does PF stand for?
PF stands for Pulverized Fuel
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PF
We have 85 other meanings of PF in our Acronym Attic
- protein free
- Proto Flight
- Providend Funds
- Public Facilities
- Public Finance
- Public Forum
- Pucker Factor
- Pulp Fiction (film by Quentin Tarantino)
- Pulse Frequency (Sprint)
- Purkinje Fibre (cells)
- Purple Fringing
- Personal, Fatigue & Delay
- Printed, Framed, and Hanging On My Wall
- Priming Fluid 1 (MIL-P-87173)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis Associated with Collagen Vascular Disorders
- Plasma Fluid Finite Difference Time Domain
- Product-Form Generalized Stochastic Petri Net
- Progressive Familial Heart Block Type I
- Plasmodium Falciparum Parasitized Human Red Blood Cell Culture Supernatants
Samples in periodicals archive:
It will also include an ash treatment facility for the treatment and conditioning of the residual pulverized fuel ash prior to its use in the construction industry.
Further Perspectives Oil shale combustion in Narva power plants was and is based on pulverized fuel technology.