Continuous wave Doppler sonography and pulsed wave Doppler sonography are commonly used.
What does PW stand for?
PW stands for Pulsed Wave
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PW
We have 25 other meanings of PW in our Acronym Attic
- Prosecuting Witness (criminal justice)
- Protest Warrior
- Proved Wrong
- Providence and Worcester Railroad Company
- Provisional Wing
- Psycho Ward
- Public Works
- Publisher's Weekly
- Pulse Width
- Puncture Wound
- Prairie Warrior 1999
- Public Works & Government Services Canada
- Perdew-Wang Local Density Approximation
- Plane Wave-Local Density Approximation
- Pseudo-Wire Protocol Data Unit
- PedoWatch Private Investigation Association
- Plane Wave-Time Dependent Schroedinger Equation
- People's Watch-Tamil Nadu (India)
- Pancreatic Weight/Body Weight Ratio
Samples in periodicals archive:
They exposed some cells to a 60-hertz, continuous-wave field typical of household appliances; other received a 72-hertz continuous wave or a 72-hertz pulsed wave, both used clinically to help heal bone fractures.