Clinical application of pulsed Doppler tissue imaging for assessing abnormal left ventricular relaxation.
What does PDTI stand for?
PDTI stands for Pulsed Doppler Tissue Imaging
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDTI
We have 1 other meaning of PDTI in our Acronym Attic
- Portable Data Transfer Device
- Potential Drug Target Database (protein database)
- Pet Dog Trainers of Europe
- Pre-Deployment Training Equipment
- Pulse Detonation Turbine Engine
- Product Design Technical Group (Human Factors and Ergonomics Society)
- Professional Development TSCM (Technical Surveillance Countermeasures) Group Inc. (Canada)
- Particle Drilling Technologies, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Pet Dog Training Instructors (est. 2005)
- Powell Duffryn Terminals, Inc. (various locations)
- Premier Data Technologies Limited (UK)
- Primary Digestive Tract Lymphoma
- Prioritized Daily Task List (Microsoft Outlook)
- Problem Drinker Trait List
- Please Don't Tell Me
- Positive-Definite Toeplitz Matrix
- Programmable Data Transfer Module
- Petite Divot Tool Money Clip (golfing accessory)
- Push Down to Open (valve actuators)
- Peer Distributed Transfer Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anadolu Kardiyol Derg 2010; 10:334-9) Keywords: Coronary artery disease, stable angina pectoris, Tc-99m MIBI SPECT, pulsed Doppler tissue imaging, dobutamine stress echocardiography OZET Amac: Koroner revaskularizasyon oncesi stabil anjina pektorisli hastalarda Tc-99m MIBI SPECT ile saptanan iskemik ve normal miyokardiyal dokunun longitudinal fonksiyonunu degerlendirmektir.